*best placement of Lif3 Smartchip for other Android phones is dependant on internal antenna placement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are uncertain of Smartchip placement.
Lif3 Smartchips are designed to suit specific models of phones. Ensure you have purchased the correct model Lif3 Smartchip for your phone. Please read the instructions carefully before applying your Lif3 Smartchip, as correct placement of the Lif3 Smartchip is essential.
Before you begin you must ensure the back of your phone is clean and free of any dirt, dust, lint or oils from your hand. Failure to properly clean the back of your phone may mean the Lif3 Smartchip does not properly adhere.
1) Please clean the back of your phone with a non-abrasive cleaner, we recommend using an alcohol swipe. You should also ensure your hands are clean before you begin. The back of your phone must then be dry.
2) Slowly peel the adhesive backing paper from the Lif3 Smartchip.
3) Gently and carefully adhere the Lif3 Smartchip to the back of your phone aligning it in accordance with the placement diagram for your model of phone.
IMPORTANT: Your Lif3 Smartchip must not be exposed to extreme heat or moisture, both of these can cause serious damage to the Smartchip.
Some Important Points
– The Lif3 Smartchip is designed to be applied only once. Once fitted, it should not be removed as this can damage the internal structure.
– The Lif3 Smartchip should not be tampered with in any way or cut down to a smaller size. The internal structure inside the Lif3 Smartchip has been engineered to strict standards. Correct placement of the Lif3 Smartchip is essential for optimum performance.
– The Lif3 Smartchip is slim enough to fit inside most mobile phone cases however it should not be used with aluminum cases or cases made wholly or partly from any metal as this may affect the performance of the product.