The Lif3 Smartchip is a simple, affordable and practical solution that reduces your cell phone radiation exposure. This ultra thin (0.35mm) adhesive Smartchip includes layers of specially engineered microwave-absorbing materials and a passive directional radio frequency coupler which work together to direct radiation away from your head and body. Simply adhere it on to the back of your device and replace your cover without even knowing it’s there.
This particular design is proven to minimize your exposure to cell phone radiation (SAR) by up to 99%* with virtually no impact on your signal.
Read more about this technology, our FAQ and accredited SAR testing.
Fitting your Smartchip
Lif3 Smartchips are designed to suit specific models of phones. Ensure you have purchased the correct model Lif3 Smartchip for your phone. Please read these instructions carefully before applying your Lif3 Smartchip as correct placement of the Lif3 Smartchip is essential.
Before you begin you must ensure the back of your phone is clean and free of any dirt, dust, lint or oils from your hand. Failure to properly clean the back of your phone may mean the Lif3 Smartchip does not properly adhere.
1) Please clean the back of your phone with a non-abrasive cleaner, we recommend using an alcohol swipe. You should also ensure your hands are clean before you begin. The back of your phone must then be dry.
2) Slowly peel the adhesive backing paper from the Lif3 Smartchip.
3) Gently and carefully adhere the Lif3 Smartchip to the back of your phone aligning it in accordance with the placement diagram for your model of phone.
IMPORTANT: Your Lif3 Smartchip must not be exposed to extreme heat or moisture, both of these can cause serious damage to the Smartchip.
Some Important Points
– The Lif3 Smartchip is designed to be applied only once. Once fitted, it should not be removed as this can damage the internal structure.
– The Lif3 Smartchip should not be tampered with in any way or cut down to a smaller size. The internal structure inside the Lif3 Smartchip has been engineered to strict standards. Correct placement of the Lif3 Smartchip is essential for optimum performance.
– The Lif3 Smartchip is slim enough to fit inside most cell phone cases however it should not be used with aluminum cases or cases made wholly or partly from any metal as this may affect the performance of the product.
* Refer to test results page for individual results according to phone model and frequency band. Available in six versions for cell phones, one for iPhone 5, 5S & SE one for iPhone 6, 6S, one for iPhone 6+/6S+ one for Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 edge, one for Samsung Galaxy S7, one for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
** Not suitable for use if the cell phone is placed inside a protective case (or is used with other accessories) which are made of aluminum or any other type of metal as this may affect the performance of the product.